Home Equity Loan
Unlock the possibilities your home can provide with a Home Equity Mortgage. Access funds for debt consolidation, education expenses, to cover medical expenses or do home improvements! We offer competitive terms, attractive rates and flexibility for you to get the most out of your home’s value.
- Use for any purpose – home improvement, debt consolidation, purchase of consumer items, vacation, education and medical expenses.
- Minimum amount of $500K up to $40M.
- Borrow up to 80% of the appraised value on the property less prior charges
- Up to 25 years to repay
- Collateral Required – Registered Demand Mortgage over property
- One form of identification i.e. either Driver’s License, National ID or Passport
- Taxpayer Registration Number (TRN)
- Current job letter and last 3 months’ pay slips. Self-employed individuals must provide financial statements for the last 3 years
- Recent Utility Bill
- Invoice/ documentation to support loan purpose
- Confirmation of first mortgage charge
- Loan status letter from first mortgagee (if applicable)
- Life Insurance
- Copy of duplicate Certificate of Title
- Surveyor’s ID Report not older than 6 months
- Valuation Report not older than 12 months from a Sagicor Bank approved appraiser
- Proof of paid up property taxes, water rates and/or maintenance charges for Strata Corporations
- Fire allied peril insurance coverage for the full market value with mortgage endorsement clause to Sagicor Bank
- Any other documents deemed necessary by the Bank
- Fees may apply, so please check our fee guide